Monday, May 11, 2009

A Cupcake Weekend

It was a LONG weekend of family celebrations in our new city.

Saturday was Maggie's first birthday. We celebrated with a storytime in our neighborhood park with 3 books and music by Larry. It was very special. Then we went home with a few friends for cupcakes.


Sunday was Mother's Day and we went out for breakfast at a diner around the corner... eggs benedict! And then Henry and I went to church. Daddy had to work so we took a long walk at the beach and played in the park.

And today is My birthday. 34 has me a little depressed. The shock of the number change will be over soon. I couldn't even remember my age a couple times this year. Was I 32, 33 or had I already turned 34? Silly. Anyway, birthday decorations come down tomorrow morning and back to the routine.
These lovely cupcakes were a gift! Aren't they gorgeous? From a hip, local cupcake/coffee joint. I had my first lavendar cupcake. Did I tell you I am growing lavendar in my garden? That's another blog, I guess...

2 comments:

Christina said...

you're children are adorable and those cupcakes are making me drool.

senorita-amandita said...

They were seriously yummy!

Followers

About Me

My photo
I recently moved from Tucson to Seattle and am trying to juggle raising children, mastering domesticity, and finding time for my creativity.