Thursday, May 7, 2009

But does it smell good?


All of you housewives out there KNOW that the simple things can make cleaning and maintaining order to your castle a little more bearable. These Meyer's lemon verbena dryer sheets are FABULOUS. They smell wonderful... makes the entire first floor of my castle smell divine! And the fresh outdoors soy candle is long lasting and it too, smells lovely. Nope. Not getting paid for this, I should, I just wanted to share my under $10 finds with you, dear audience.

Feeling crazier than usual.

Love,

A Mad Housewife

1 comment:

Erin Bradley said...

hi. who is mark? i want to be your ONLY follower.... dont cha know?

Followers

About Me

My photo
I recently moved from Tucson to Seattle and am trying to juggle raising children, mastering domesticity, and finding time for my creativity.