Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Project Runway and a plunge in self-esteem...


So you may or may not know (or care) that I applied to Project Runway Season 7. I don't have any major expectations, I just kinda did it for the fun of it and also the semi-finals are here in Seattle. But I haven't actually watched the show in years... or television for that matter and this morning I decided to check out past contestants and whatnot. Man, it freaked me out!!! What have I done? I feel so inadequate now.

I know, I know, get it TOGETHER, sister. Be yourself and have fun.

There you go, a little peek into what's going on. Oh, and please become a public follower of my blog. That will help my self-esteem and keep me blogging. And you can keep stalking...

xo.
amanda

2 comments:

Erin Bradley said...

you SO need to be on it, right? I have faith in my chintzy couture...I HAVE known you since the early days of your FASHION career, you know. Just think back to natalia. no, don't.

YOU ARE A GENIUS!
xoxoxoxo

Erin Bradley said...

oh, and see what happens when you actually call me? I leave LONG comments.

Followers

About Me

My photo
I recently moved from Tucson to Seattle and am trying to juggle raising children, mastering domesticity, and finding time for my creativity.