Thursday, May 14, 2009

Rainboots

Never owned rainboots in my life. I am more of a beat-up cowboy boot kinda gal. But I need them. I have been wearing flipflops on rainy days. So, after much research, and a budget, I chose these:
Now, keep in mind I do a lot of walking, I am a dorky mother, and I need them to look cute with my wacky wardrobe. Brace yourself- they're Crocs. I never wanted to own Crocs or support those ghastly plastic, anti-microbial shoes. But, I think they'll work for me. I hope they're cute on... what do you think?

3 comments:

Mark Peet said...

Watch out for escalators!

Erin Bradley said...

their okay....
xoxo.

senorita-amandita said...

People. I am on a budget. And the furry thing is removable. Damn it, Bradley. I knew you'd hate them.

Followers

About Me

My photo
I recently moved from Tucson to Seattle and am trying to juggle raising children, mastering domesticity, and finding time for my creativity.