Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Baby's Birds


These darn birds have been sitting around in their "finished state" for weeks now. I am not happy with them. The idea is great... but they are awkward and quirky (OMG!). But Maggie likes them! I tried stringing them to be hung but I filled them with scraps and fiberfil making them quite heavy. So, I just tacked them on her wall this morning. I put a decent amount of work into them so I am forcing myself to enjoy them.

Stay tuned for some Chintzy Couture Baby scrap dresses in the coming days...

xo.

1 comment:

Erin Bradley said...

i LOVE them! good job, my love. i think if you were to hang them you would want to shove some wire in the wings and bodies of the birds.

Followers

About Me

My photo
I recently moved from Tucson to Seattle and am trying to juggle raising children, mastering domesticity, and finding time for my creativity.