Tuesday, August 11, 2009

swarovski crystalled baby converse



Maggie has become so particular about her shoes and hats lately. For the past few weeks she insists on wearing a hat as soon as she's out of bed or the bath. Her favorite is a fisherman style hat that has Henry's. And I'd love her to wear some of Henry's old Converse. I showed her these before swarovski crystals and she yelled, disgusted that I would try to put them on her feet. So, being a closet bedazzler, I got my hotglue gun and set to work on these BEAUTIES. A little uneven, a lot gluey but will hopefully will inspire her to wear something other than her orange and pink maryjanes.

Have anything that needs crystals? I'm in the groove.

No comments:

Followers

About Me

My photo
I recently moved from Tucson to Seattle and am trying to juggle raising children, mastering domesticity, and finding time for my creativity.