Thursday, July 2, 2009

50 Posts

I must say I am pretty proud of myself for sticking with this blogging thing. I found it extraordinarily helpful and therapeutic in the moving process but now it's become a nice journal of the adventures in our new frontier and a sometime place to document my creative accomplishments. Cheers to A MAD HOUSEWIFE! To 500,000 more!

Xo.

Oh, and if you are seeing this in Facebook, why not become a follower to my blog? http://la-senorita-amandita.blogspot.com

You can see what blogs I am reading and get the full effect.

1 comment:

Necole said...

Congrats at hitting 50 posts! I think I've just hit 60 yesterday:)

Looking forward to many more too....

Followers

About Me

My photo
I recently moved from Tucson to Seattle and am trying to juggle raising children, mastering domesticity, and finding time for my creativity.