Friday, February 13, 2009

I don't consider myself a packrat...

but I have too much stuff! I want to be comfortable and have things that are sentimental to me... and still have an un-cluttered home. I am not asking for empty feng shui minimalistic coldness... but somewhere between that and what I am today.

I have packed 20 boxes today. Many of the boxes are full of books, vintage teacups, and stemmed glasses of all types. So, the glasses were packed rather sparingly to protect them. Which is why there are so damn many boxes already.

I have collected a bunch of things to give to friends. I swear I could furnish a studio apartment right now with all the stuff I am getting rid of.

No comments:

Followers

About Me

My photo
I recently moved from Tucson to Seattle and am trying to juggle raising children, mastering domesticity, and finding time for my creativity.